Our client is responsible for rolling out superfast broadband across the West Yorkshire region. In addition to this they are also responsible for co-ordinating and promoting funded schemes that provide significant business benefit and growth opportunities for small to medium enterprises (SMEs).View case study
Public & Third Sector
Do you have business engagement targets to hit?
Changes within the public sector mean that many bodies are required to make budgets go further than ever, whilst still maintaining the same level of service and meeting targets across funded programmes.
We work with public sector bodies to increase business engagement, by designing and delivering strategic, targeted engagement campaigns. This includes working for:
- Local authorities
- Local Enterprise Partnerships and growth hubs
- Non-departmental government bodies
- Sector skills councils
- Colleges and universities
- Other private and third sector bodies delivering funded projects
We’ll with you to understand your business engagement targets and design a bespoke campaign to help you achieve these objectives. This includes:
- Driving engagement with funded programmes, whether these are business support, grant funding, innovation or skills initiatives. By increasing business engagement, we can help you hit programme targets, securing funding and providing the evidence base for future funding rounds
- Conducting market research projects or surveys to evaluate the effectiveness of programmes you are already running, or to provide the evidence base to support future funding bids
- Many public sector bodies are looking at commercialising aspects of what they already do, to drive income generation. We can help you take a commercialised offering to market and generate leads for your team.
Using database cleansing and management, telemarketing, email marketing and lead nurturing, we can drive engagement with the programmes and services you offer - helping secure future funding, generate new revenues and get more from your money.
Call us on 0113 487 7013 for more information or contact us here.